6546Re: BUG PROTECTION

  • BRIAN
    Aug 11, 2004
      <rgarling@y...> wrote:
      > One thing you could do that would be cheap & light is to get a
      > length of mosquito netting and cut it to fit the HH bottom (with a
      > little sag.) your attachment points could be the 4 corners of the
      > hammock. Just cut a slit to match the entry.

      I've attached a no-seeum netting to the bottom of my HH. What a
      project! I never realized that the geometry of something like this
      could be so complex. I'm going to try it tonite for the second
      time. The first time I had to make a run for the house because part
      of the net was touching the hammock and I was being eaten alive.
      After some adjustments I think it's ready for another test. Tonite
      will be my last chance for awhile since we seem to have a hurricane
      heading toward Florida. If it works I will post some pics in the
      next few days.
      Thanks again for all the ideas.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic