6433Re: Waking with a sore throat..

  • ccp5655
    Aug 3 7:05 AM
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...> wrote:
      > I must sleep with my mouth open because I wake up early with a dry
      > sore throat. Worse in cold dry weather. I cover myself almost
      > completely with my Pea Pod to keep the breathing air warm, but Id
      > much rather be more out in the open in warm weather. My quilt doesnt
      > stay over my head but really dont want it to anyway. Besides duct
      > tape.. anyone identify or have any solutions?

      I have the same problem, but I think it's from breathing the colder,
      drier air than I'm used to. I use a fleece neckwarmer pulled up over
      my mouth and nose. The moisture from my breath condenses on the fleece
      when I exhale and evaporates when I inhale. This helps humidify the
      air I breath.

      Clark
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic