6428Re: [Hammock Camping] Trip Report

  • SF Nazdarovye
    Aug 2, 2004
      I'll look forward to seeing the pics - and would love to hear more
      about your super-light hammock setup. Have you described the materials
      and construction earlier here, or posted them anywhere?

      - Steve

      (Like your shameless plug as well - I know we all would love more
      testers!)

      On Aug 2, 2004, at 3:56 PM, Mirage wrote:

      > I grew up in the Catskills, foot hills of the Adirondacks, but still
      > vividly remember my Mt. Marcy summit, treks on Indian Head, Mt.
      > Baker and other forgoten peaks and a week spent canoeing on the
      > Saranac lake system.
      >
      > While I miss some of the scenery and trails (not the black flies), I
      > just spent a weekend up in Jeffereson Park, an alpine meadow/plateu,
      > at ~6000ft. on a section of the PCT, on the northern side of Mt.
      > Jefferson in the Oregon Cascades.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic