6409BUG PROTECTION

  • BRIAN
    Aug 2, 2004
      Hello all:

      I've been lurking here for some time and now I need an opinion(s) on
      the subject of mosquitos. I live in Tampa, Fl. and have found my HH
      Expedition Asym to be the coolest alternative when camping in the
      summer heat. The problem I'm having is that the mosquitos also
      enjoy my summertime setup and suck blood from me through the hammock
      bottom. How can I stop them without putting another layer under me
      which would make me even hotter? Does perethrin kill them on
      contact or would they still have a chance to bite before they die?
      I thought about some netting suspended just below the hammock but I
      thought I would ask here first. Any help is welcome. Thanks.

      Brian
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic