6407New Hennessey Thing

  • Bill Fornshell
    Aug 1 10:25 PM
      Thanks Lenny, I still didn't find the picture(s)
      except one of something hanging in a place like a
      workshop. It is OK as I have never understood the HH
      idea anyway.

      My Hammock of choice is one Ed made for me out of
      silk. It is very well made, has a simple clean
      design, it is easy to hang, it is lighter than the HH
      and it is made in the good old USA. Bill in
      Texas

      --- Lenny Nichols <lnichols@...> wrote:

      I failed to find a picture. Did I miss it? Bill

      Scroll down the page. It appears to be a page for
      something else, but it's there.

      Lenny Nichols

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic