6405Re: Ed & Karen return from Boundary Waters

  • Coy
    Aug 1, 2004
      Cant wait for the pics! sounds like my kin of trip. What did yall
      use, camoe, kayak, newer ultralight moddles. report on all pahses of
      trip ie portages, fishimg, and of course hanging.

      Coy Boy
      PS where is the August newsletter LOL (no rest for the weary)

      > Hi gang. Just wanted to let you know we've returned form our 2-week
      > canoe trip to Boundary Waters. Karen and I had a blast--will soon
      > post some pictures. See the upcoming Aug Hammock Camping Newsletter
      > for my trip report--should be posted tonight or tomorrow. Speer
      > Hammocks will reopen tomorrow Aug 2nd; thanks for your patience
      while
      > I was gone most of July.
      >
      > It's sure going to be hard getting back into the routine of work
      > after this vacation! We saw moose, deer, loons, eagles, and much
      > more. The pristine glacial lakes were a real treat. This was
      Karen's
      > first trip and my sixth--we both plan to return again as soon as
      > possible!
      >
      > Thanks Shane for monitoring the List while we were gone. I haven't
      > yet had the chance to review the July posts, but apparently
      > everything went well. Over all, this List is extremely well
      behaved--
      > thanks to the greatest List members on Yahoo!
      >
      > Will have more about our trip once we get the chance to unpack and
      > resettle in the house.....Ed
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic