6401Ed & Karen return from Boundary Waters

    Aug 1, 2004
      Hi gang. Just wanted to let you know we've returned form our 2-week
      canoe trip to Boundary Waters. Karen and I had a blast--will soon
      post some pictures. See the upcoming Aug Hammock Camping Newsletter
      for my trip report--should be posted tonight or tomorrow. Speer
      Hammocks will reopen tomorrow Aug 2nd; thanks for your patience while
      I was gone most of July.

      It's sure going to be hard getting back into the routine of work
      after this vacation! We saw moose, deer, loons, eagles, and much
      more. The pristine glacial lakes were a real treat. This was Karen's
      first trip and my sixth--we both plan to return again as soon as
      possible!

      Thanks Shane for monitoring the List while we were gone. I haven't
      yet had the chance to review the July posts, but apparently
      everything went well. Over all, this List is extremely well behaved--
      thanks to the greatest List members on Yahoo!

      Will have more about our trip once we get the chance to unpack and
      resettle in the house.....Ed
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic