6377hammock stand revisted

  • robi
    Jul 25, 2004
      Folks,

      I was about to make a hammock stand along the lines of risk's.

      but the missus said she would like one made out of bamboo instead. ya
      know, it's purdyer.

      so, i seem to remember somebody a long time ago talking about that ehre.

      Hit me with all ideas on a bamboo stand...

      And also, how do you convince your travelling partners that there is no
      need to fill the car up just because stuff can still fit in it and that
      includes the box on top...

      i hate packng fro family trips cos nobody listens to me that we do not
      need 1/2 of the stuff....

      robi