      Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 6:00 PM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Jacks 'r' Better & McCat

      Both my McCat tarp and my Jack 'r' Better Quilts arrived this week. I won't have a chance to try setting them all up until probably Sunday evening. Looking forward to using these in Colorado in August. The note with the quilts says this is their first 3 Season Set, which includes the first production No Sniveller Quilt. Cool!

      They all look great, and appear to be well made.

      Lenny Nichols