6247Re: Hammock End

  • halconsfire
    Jul 3, 2004
      I have the same style hammock and my sides are tight. I also have a
      bugnet with a zipper I made with the same principle in mind.

      my hammock is 36" wide so I took some stretchy mesh fabric and made
      it 48" wide and the 5" longer than the hammock. I did the draw string
      thing to the ends and stitched a zipper down the entire length of the
      mesh. the bugnet goes around the entire hammock and zips up the ends
      are drawn tight because of the line that runs through the 2" hems on
      the ends. it looks and works great.

      Halcon
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic