6165Rec'd - Down Air Mattress

  • Bill Fornshell
    Jun 24, 2004
      I ordered my DAM from Stephensons on 28 May and rec'd
      it yesterday. Three weeks as stated by Stephensons.

      As a side note, I asked them about a short DAM and was
      told they can change the length but not the width.
      They can make a shorter version of any standard DAM.
      Call them if you want a DAM shorter than the 4
      standard lengths.

      Mine is the model 64 which means it is 74" by 26". I
      read the instructions sort of and tried to blow it up.
      45 minutes still trying. I re-read the instructions.
      Amazing how things work when you do it according to
      the instructions. Less than 15 minutes it is blown
      I think the DAM will blow up laying in my hammock
      better than if it is laying on the ground. I will test
      this idea. It is made really nice and is a bright
      yellow color.

      It is still blown up but I expect to let the air out
      soon and weigh it. Then I will try and blow it up
      everyday or so to get that part down pat. It has been
      raining here the last few days and when this passes
      over I will hang my hammock and see how the DAM works
      in it. I want to see how it works in warm weather to
      see if it will work year round or just if it is cool
      or cold.

      Bill in Texas

      Do You Yahoo!?