6085Re: 7th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC Jun 12, 2004

    Jun 14, 2004
      > Our 7th Southeast Hammock Hangers Association Campout at Hot
      Springs,
      > NC this weekend is now history--my thanks to everyone who attended
      or
      > came by to say hello.

      I've posted a few photos of our campout--see the SEHHA7 album in the
      Photos section of this list. Others with photos are welcome to
      upload theirs as well.

      The photo with two side by side Speer Hammocks on 3 trees shows our
      usual 'couples' set up--note that the extra wide tree spacing (19')
      required extra high tie outs (8') to prevent bottoming out on the
      ground.

      The photo of 3 Hennessy Hammocks tied to 3 trees shows just how
      compact hammocks can be rigged!

      The last photo shows Suess's one-tree-one-post hammock stand, which
      worked surprisingly well....Ed
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic