6052Re: 7th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC Jun 12, 2004

    Jun 9, 2004
      Our hammock campout in Hot Springs this weekend promisses to be well
      attended! Currently we have about 10 confirmed hammock hangers and 10
      day visitors. And there's always those self-sufficient folks who
      just show up. While signing up is not required, it will help us plan
      for the hot dog dinner Saturday nite. In any event, we'll have the
      fire going and everyone is welcome....Ed

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic