6023RE: [Hammock Camping] Important News for hammockcamping Members

    Jun 6, 2004
      I'm sure you're right Bill, but as long as it's only a few spam posts every
      once in awhile, it's not a major problem. If it becomes more serious, I
      will start approving new members--just don't want to start that until it's
      absolutely necessary Right now our list welcomes any new member who wants
      to join and that is in keeping with the free and sharing nature that our
      list has established. I don't look forward to the day when me or anyone
      else has to weild a heavy hand and pass judgement on who can join. I
      suspect that day is coming, but I just don't want to rush it. Thanks for
      your input.....Ed Moderator, Hammock Camping-L

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic