6021Re: [Hammock Camping] Important News for hammockcamping Members

  • Bill Keiser
    Jun 6, 2004
      "Ed Speer" <info@s...> wrote:
      > OK, I got 'em. They've been removed and banned...Ed Moderator, Hammock
      > Camping-L

      that didn't accomplish anything, ed. they are hit and run spammers.
      they don't bother to stick around and read our complaints. it's a
      throw away address to be used once and discarded. it's prolly already
      deleted by yahoo by now anyway. the only way to stop any more of that
      from happening is to either moderate new members(the best solution) or
      require new members to answer a zipcode questionaire email before
      approving them.
      bill keiser
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic