6019Re: responding2Spam

  • Ralph Oborn
    Jun 5, 2004
      Since they send out a lot of the spam blindly (not the list ones,
      but personal) if you respond then they now know they have a live
      target, especiallly if you respond to their don't bother me reply.
      Its insidious. best to grit your teeth and ignore, and never never
      ever use any product so advertised, they only do it because it works
      for drumming up business.
      Ralph

      > Friends,
      > It annoys me that we keep getting spammed, but here is what I have
      learned:
      > The jerks that do this hit and run and don't care if we're mad, or
      if they'
      > re banned. They only care that we respond. So it makes sense to me
      that we
      > all do our best to bite our tongues, do not respond at all, and
      let Ed just
      > delete and block. Maybe that will work. A computer geek friend of
      mine told
      > me it should.
      > Marsanne
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic