6010RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Nest

  • firefly
    Jun 5, 2004

      Clark,

      Plug “MacCat” into the archives and read posts in February and March about several of us raving about them. Also, look in the photos section here. In a nutshell, they shed rain and wind much better than the HH tarp, and don’t have that obnoxious wind flap noise. The pics I posted are under gusty winds, and there was no noise.

      Marsanne

      ยท
      I have seen several references to the MacCat tarp or MacTarp, but I
      can't find anything else about them. Can someone point me to some
      additional information about them? Why are you using them instead of
      the regular Hennessy rain fly?

      Thanks,
      Clark

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic