      From: ccp5655 [mailto:cpeters41@...]
      Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 12:03 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Nest

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy" <nafister@h...> wrote:
      > Anyone interested in the nest by Jacks 'r' Better? I survived bad
      rain in Indiana last weekend and stayed high and dry in my Hennessey
      and a MacTarp.

      I have seen several references to the MacCat tarp or MacTarp, but I
      can't find anything else about them. Can someone point me to some
      additional information about them? Why are you using them instead of
      the regular Hennessy rain fly?

      Thanks,
      Clark