5999[Hammock Camping] Re: returning to hiking

  • Mirage
    Jun 3, 2004
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Shane" <shane@t...> wrote:
      > > I haven't been in the Clark, but sleeping on your stomach
      probably
      > > won't be comfortable in any hammock.
      >
      > I am primarily a stomach and side sleeper and I am entirely
      comfortable in a
      > Hennessy. From the pictures I've seen, I think I'd do just fine
      in a Speer
      > if it were long enough.
      >
      > Shane (not Mirage)

      Ditto. side and stomach for me too.

      I posted some time back about my summer in Venezula, sleeping in a
      wide, cotton hammock on my stomach.

      The key is the diagonal positioning, or the ability to flip over
      while in it and sleep "upside down".

      Shane "Mirage"...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic