5993Re: returning to hiking

  • Kathy
    Jun 3, 2004
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dksierra" <torres3@c...>
      wrote:
      > And I wanted to say "hi" to Ragamuffin from Indiana; I live on the
      > south side of Indianapolis and the Knobstone is one of my favorite
      > places to get away for a while. > Kim

      Hi Kim! I'm on the south side too. Give me a holler if you want
      to hike sometime. I do a lot of dayhiking as well. My own daughter
      is 19 and her idea of hiking is walking from one store to the other
      at Greenwood Park Mall. But she's a fine young lady, I can't
      complain. I'm sure your daughter is a great source of joy for you.

      I still have not finished the bug net. Hopefully tonight.
      I'm taking a big trip out west here in a couple of weeks. Not
      a hiking trip, but we will do some car camping, so I'm taking
      the hammock.

      Kathy
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic