5981Re: 7th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC Jun 12, 2004

    Jun 1, 2004
      Hope everyone is planning to attend our next SouthEast Hammock
      Hangers Campout at Hot Springs, NC on June 12th. See message #5526
      for full description. Remember this is the bluegrass festival
      weekend in Hot Springs, so it promisses to be a fun campout.

      I've already promissed all of my hammock stands, but the campsite has
      trees suitable for 3 or more hammocks. Does anyone have any extra
      stands? We might need them. Obviously this would be a great
      opportunity to perfect those one-tree hammock stands! There's lots
      of single trees at our campsite and the soil is soft river clay/sand.
      So don't hesitate to come simply because you don't have a stand--
      we'll try and accomodate everyone.

      Several folks plan to come only for the day Saturday anyway. It'll be
      a great chance to meet lots of hammock hangers and put faces to
      names....Ed
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic