5969Re:Using .Mac??

  • Bill Fornshell
    May 31, 2004
      Mirage, I have been thinking about getting .Mac. I would have to
      upgrade to Mac OS X something as I now run OS 9.1. That means buying
      the newest Mac OS ($100+) and then subscribing to .Mac ($=?). I don't
      have a web page or anything like it and what you did with the Gear
      Making weekend looks nice. What is the "Journal" feature like?
      Thanks. Bill

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Mirage" <mirage@p...> wrote:
      > I hosted my "Make Your Own Gear" day (weekend) this last weekend,
      and boy did we
      > work our butts off. Quilts on Sat, Tarps on Sunday 3 each during
      10-12 hour days.

      > Pics during construction and completed are posted at:
      >
      > http://homepage.mac.com/dbryans/DIYGear/PhotoAlbum1.html
      >
      > (trying out a trial .mac account, so bear with any errors or what-not).
      >
      > Shane "Mirage"...
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic