5842Re: [Hammock Camping] 7th SHHA Campout

  • Michael Tyson
    May 24, 2004
      Yeah...
      13th birch springs campsite
      Spence Field
      Double Spring Gap
      IceWater Spring
      Tri-Corner Knob
      out at Davenport Gap Friday.

      I'm also starting at Springer this Sunday...I'm so
      excited! The plan is to hike to the NC border from
      may 30-June 5. Hike from there to Fontana by june 12.
      After the smokys...heading up to va 42 and North
      until the end of July.... I don't know if we will run
      into one another....but it would be nice. Have a
      great hike!
      --- papajohnhikes <papajohnhikes@...> wrote:
      > We are starting at Fontana on the 12th. Here is the
      > schedule:
      >
      > Mollies Ridge
      > Derrick Knob
      > Mt. Collins
      > Pecks Corner
      > Cosby Knob
      > Standing Bear Farm
      >
      > Do you have your reservations already?
      >
      > John
      >
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Michael Tyson
      >
      > <shadesofblue33@y...> wrote:
      > > Hey...
      > > Are you starting at Davenport or Fontana? I'm
      > going
      > > through the smokys starting on the 13th nobo from
      > > fontana. It would be great to run into you. You
      > > probably will stay ahead of me though.

      Yahoo! Domains � Claim yours for only $14.70/year