57607th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC Jun 12, 2004

    May 18, 2004
      Plans for our next SEHHA campout are well underway. We have about 6
      people already signed up! So I'm out of hammock stands--but not to
      worry since we can actually use existing trees for 3-5 more hammocks!
      Of course everyone attending is encourged to bring their own stand in
      case the trees are already taken. Coy, do you still plan to bring
      multiple stands--will you have any extra ones for other folks?

      Anyone still planing to attend and needing a stand should let me know
      so I might be able to arrange one for you.

      See message # 5526 for details about this free hammock camping
      campout, or check the bottom of the home page at:
      http://www.hammockcamping.com

      Hope to see everyone on June 12...Ed
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic