5593RE: [Hammock Camping] Mosquito Free Hammock Bliss & Mosquito Net Cocoon

    May 2, 2004
      Welcome Dov--very glad to have you with us. I know there are some Hammock
      Bliss users on the List and I hope they'll let you know. To you Hammock
      Bliss users--here's your chance to quiz the designer and manufacturer, just
      be as nice to him as you are to me....Ed Moderator, Hammock Camping-L