5317Re: |~| Suggested Trails in Canada |~|

  • Scott A. Ferguson
    Apr 5 4:57 AM
      Um... The Bruce trail is in Ontario, more than a 12 hour drive from the closest part of Atlantic
      Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador). Add at
      least another 12 if you are coming from Newfoundland, but I think that would include the ferry....

      Sorta like saying, while you are in New York, go hike the Florida Trail.

      Don't worry, I have heard about this trail and would love to have a chance to hike it. ;)
      saF

      > Don't forget to check out The Bruce Trail too.. [2 line url]
      > http://www.brucetrail.org/index.asp?id={E66FB2D0-2550-4D3D-8EF0-
      > 287002BFAA5F}

      =====
      Scott A. Ferguson