5311Re: First time (be gentle) Trip report

  • Coy
    Apr 4, 2004
      to help set up (raise up) I'm guessing. I have sucessfully grabed
      the ridge line to assist in setting up but really just poking my
      feet out the exit slit seems to pendilum me up.. sort of.

      Coy Boy
      PS Paul, on the list, sowed some straps on his pad which he ties off
      to the head end of the hammock to keep it from sliding down. He
      stays on the pad and the pad dont slip. I dont know if he has made
      any similar contraption for his new D.A.M air mattress. Paul?

      <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
      > No I jest need to stay a couple of extension cord lengths of
      home. :]
      > Any ideas on installing an internal pull rope in an HH?
      >
      > Ralph
      >
      > --- I like the heat pad idea. a generator only weighs
      > > how much? lol
      > >
      > > practice makes perfect!

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic