      From: thomaskelsonl [mailto:thomaskelsonl@...]
      Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 5:42 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Pics of my Under/Over quilt ...

      Yes - very cool.  If I understand this item right, another option
      (not so much sewing!) would be to get an ecotat sleeping bag
      (lamilite filled - very warm , as I have a Wiggy's bag which uses
      that).  The ecotat bag has a drawstring at head & foot and a zipper
      (and some velcro patches) along the side.

      HEre is one for a very cheap price on ebay:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=3668921375&category=36116

      And here is a page describing the military version (difference only
      of color, I believe).
      http://www.geocities.com/ecotat/ecotatLWSBMP.htm

      Thomas

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chet Clocksin"
      <cclocksin@b...> wrote:
      > Shane,
      >
      > Very impressive work. Looks your quilt is a winner for any type of
      hammock.

      > Chet

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic