5046Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock Bivy

  • Rebecca
    Mar 23, 2004
      To be honest, I didn't really think about it. I suppose I could have
      used the tarp as a groundsheet if needed, but the ground was pretty
      smooth and it didn't concern me. Good point though.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Jarrell" <tjarrell@c...>
      wrote:
      > Rebecca,
      >
      > A question about ground use of a HH, do you need to protect the
      fabric bottom from punctures and snags? The material appears delicate.

      > I'd rather hang, but when nature gives you pasture and an
      unobstructed view of the stars you don't complain.

      > Tom

      Service.
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic