4777RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: March Issue of Hammock Camping News

    Mar 1, 2004
      Yes, I'll be at the Rainbow Springs Campground a few days each week
      throughout Mar and April (don't know which days). I'll be helping at the
      new seasonal outfitter's store there. My hammocks and PeaPods will be on
      demo there the entire two months. Then our Hammock Hangers Campout will be
      there on Sat Mar 27th....Ed