      From: John Kennedy [mailto:mrprez@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 5:03 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] March Issue of Hammock Camping News

      I will be there. hope to see a lot of people show up should be a good time.  I am still planning my 2 day pre-event hike around the horseshoe if anyone is interested in going along.  Starting at the Standing Indian Campground backcountry parking lot, up the Kimsey Creek Trail to Deep Gap picking up the AT and around to Glassmine Gap on Saturday morning.  This is a fun stretch of trail with a little bit of everything from ridge hiking to scrambling up Albert Mtn.  Email for details!

      Thanks,
      John
      john@...

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic