475Hammock Camping Re: Methods of securing hammocks to trees

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Feb 7, 2003
      David

      That pic is compresses. I'll send you the original 640 x 480
      after school. I dont have that image on this (my home desk)
      computer. My wife has the laptop where I stored the pic. My home
      computer will not transfer a pic from an email to desktop (for
      upload purposes). I had several reports with pics on the old BGT
      site which I could not include in my reports when the move was made
      to the new site for this reason.

      Coy Boy

      <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > Coy Boy:
      >
      > That IS a good picture. Do you mind if I copy it for
      > personal use? And if anybody ever finds a source of those
      > buckles, PLEASE let me know. I've tried OWF and various
      > Internet searches, but came up empty.
      >
      > Bear

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic