4733Re: Re: [Hammock Camping] Above the ground...

  • robi
    Feb 26 11:42 PM
      Hey that sleepingon the move reminds me of the second best place to sleep,
      hammock being the obvious first!

      A train!

      i took the train to china from budapest and back twice... four trips of a
      week each, fold down the birth, get in and the train rocks you to sleep..
      you get so used to it that in fact you cannot sleep the first night or two
      in your destination uless you rock the red a bit, some even made funny
      train noises at the hostel in beijing just to help themselves fall
      asleep...

      and as for cute, Omsk, has some migthy fine looking women! i much prefer
      them to national guard men, being a man myslef.

      robi