4564Re: [Hammock Camping]

  • Bill Fornshell
    Feb 5, 2004
      Hi, I would say that if new members or any member
      took a little time to read some of the back messages
      they would answer most of there own questions. But I
      guess doing something on ones own is old fashion. Bill

      www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/shelter/hthh.htm

      www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/gear/shelter/whyhammock.htm

      > You will also want to subscribe to the
      > hammockcamping newsletter: