447RE: Hammock Camping Re: Does anyone have a decent pic of snakeskins in use w/ HH??

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Feb 6, 2003
      http://hikinghq.net/gear/hennessey_assym_hammock3.html

      > SGT Rock

      Great page Sarge. I just took a bunch of pictures this last weekend showing
      my preferred use of them. They really are great!

      BTW, in item #4, you have "Pull the sleeves back to revel the hammock, if
      you packed it right, only the fly will be exposed - keeping the hammock part
      dry." While I revel in my hammock, I think in this context you mean
      'reveal'.

      Shane
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic