445Re: Hammock Camping Re: Does anyone have a decent pic of snakeskins in use w/ HH??

  • Reilly
    Feb 6, 2003
      Thanks SGT.  You always do a nice job on your explanation pictures.
      By the way, did you know you can get almost the exact  poncho mentioned on your web site (your ID Sil Poncho $70) from Campmor for $45?  Campmor's doesn't have the drawstring around the bottom but they claim theirs weighs 8.5 oz (that's a total savings of 1.5 oz and $25 for us gram weenies and tightwads)
      KR

      I love the snake skins and have retrofit all my Hennesse Hammocks to
      use the Snakeskins. Here is a pic of snakeskins on my Ultralight A-
      Sym: http://hikinghq.net/gear/hennessey_assym_hammock3.html

      SGT Rock
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic