4343RE: [Hammock Camping] Ed's down pea pod and down quilt

    Jan 9, 2004
      Michael, I always use something for bottom insulation below 75F. I'll use
      the down PeaPod by itself to about 50F, then with a down Top Blanket to 35F.
      Below that I add additional bottom insulation, like blankets, pads, clothes,
      or leaves...Ed

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic