4340Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: boat hammock

  • Bill Fornshell
    Jan 9 7:02 AM
      Hi, I haven't really been keeping up with this
      thread, but it seems you are overseas, UK, maybe??
      Anyway I was looking a German outdoor supply store and
      found a page with hammocks they sell.
      http://www.globetrotter.de/de/shop/rubrik.php?&k_id=0503

      I don't really understand what you are looking for but
      maybe something here will do? This place has a lot of
      interesting stuff. Bill

      --- alidisaster <alastair.dent@...>