4322[Hammock Camping] Re: down pad hammock

  • ciyd01
    Jan 7, 2004
      If I ever get any useful tips for sewing the hook side of velcro, I
      will pass them along, and I would hope that others would , too. That
      stuff is such a pain in the neck. I have started using a zipper foot
      on the sewing machine and that seems to *help* but is not a cure-all.

      Maybe I'll just super-glue the stuff next time :-) btw, has anybody
      tried adhesives instead of sewing?

      ciyd

      > Hi ciyd,
      >
      > I will continue to do what I can not to use velcro. I had my fill
      of
      > it. Ed told me I will end up coming round again. He may be
      right.
      > However, not yet.
      >
      > Rick
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic