      From: Ed Speer
      Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:22 PM
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Ed's Winter Hammock Hike

      OK--I'm jealous guys.  I know I just got home from a winter hike with Dave,
      but I guess you never get enough.  And this warm weather is definitely not
      helping--feels like spring around here!  I can't seem to get back into the
      dedication of office work--oh well, I know you guys will have a good
      hike--Dave is awesom with the maps!  I am back off to Neels Gap tonight and
      Springer Mtn tomorrow am--droping Linguini off on his hike to Key West.
      Then it's back to the sweat shop know as hammock manufacturing.  LOL!  ...Ed

      Hammock Camping  (the book)  ISBN 0-9718594-4-2
      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom
      also FREE Reports!  FREE Hammock Camping Newsletters!

      Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Camping Hammocks for the Adventure Traveler
      34 Clear Creek Road
      Marion, NC 28752-6407

      Hammock Camping News (Monthly e-zine)
      free online newsletter

      Hammock Camping-L (email List)
      a free open discussion group  Learn from the experts