      From: Ed Speer
      Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:22 PM
      Subject: RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Ed's Winter Hammock Hike

      OK--I'm jealous guys.  I know I just got home from a winter hike with Dave,
      but I guess you never get enough.  And this warm weather is definitely not
      helping--feels like spring around here!  I can't seem to get back into the
      dedication of office work--oh well, I know you guys will have a good
      hike--Dave is awesom with the maps!  I am back off to Neels Gap tonight and
      Springer Mtn tomorrow am--droping Linguini off on his hike to Key West.
      Then it's back to the sweat shop know as hammock manufacturing.  LOL!  ...Ed

      Hammock Camping  (the book)  ISBN 0-9718594-4-2
      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom
      also FREE Reports!  FREE Hammock Camping Newsletters!
      http://www.hammockcamping.com

      Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Camping Hammocks for the Adventure Traveler
      34 Clear Creek Road
      Marion, NC 28752-6407
      828.724.4444
      http://www.speerhammocks.com
      info@...

      Hammock Camping News (Monthly e-zine)
      free online newsletter
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hammock_Camping_News
      http://www.hammockcamping.com/Newsletters/NEWS.htm

      Hammock Camping-L (email List)
      a free open discussion group  Learn from the experts