4295Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: January 2004 Issue of Hammock Camping News

  • Bror8588@AOL.com
    Jan 4, 2004
      Regarding restriction of Hammock use to those who use a specific material for attaching to trees cold be a problem.  There are hammock manufacturers that use rope as the tie to the trees.  I have a Clark Jungle Hammock which has rope. I have tied it to trees and there is no apparent mark left on the trees that I have used.  Perhaps Ed can address this issue in a future publication of The Hammock Camping News and allow Clark Jungle Hammock people to comment or at least invite their comments.

      Skylander
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic