4292[Hammock Camping] Re: Ed's Winter Hammock Hike

  • Coy
    Jan 3, 2004

      > So, is anyone up for another winter hike in the southeast? The
      > Pinhoti Trail is pretty sweet this time of year. The Foothills
      > Trail, the Bartram Trail, the Chattooga Trail and the AT south of
      > Fontana Dam?
      >
      > Dave
      > aka Youngblood

      Dave

      well as soon as basketball season is over i should have more free
      time. as it is I can only find time for short overnighters. The
      penhoti sounds great but I'd also like to rehike the hike I got sick
      on. Sort of feel like I owe it another shot. I guess you dont mind
      hiking the same trails several times. I know i dont, (mind that
      is) I find the more trips the more i enjoy the scenery becaus i
      anit anticipating whats next since i already know. I hike the same
      trails around my house all the time and still love it. will holler
      when I get a few free days.

      Coy Boy
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic