4277Wallcreeper-not nec. a new idea:

  • simva4040
    Jan 1, 2004
      Thanks for the link to the Wallcreeper....I think it would look good
      in a day pack and would be perfect with the Hilleberg BivAnorak...I
      went through my gear loft to see if I had anything close and here is
      what I found:

      http://theepicenter.com/military_surplus.html

      Of course my mil-surplus model is not as nice as the Wallcreeper but
      it does show that the concept is not new.
      If you like the idea of sleeping in something you can wear check out
      Nunataks Raku:

      http://www.nunatakusa.com/Sleeping_Bag_Raku.htm

      The Raku is sweet sweet and oh so sweet until you look at the price
      tag!

      Like many things that try to be more than they are they often end up
      doing nothing well (surely that has been stated much better by great
      minds elsewhere), and the Wallcreeper and the Raku in my opinion are
      still compromises that hammock campers need not fret over.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic