4134Pad Wings

    Dec 15, 2003
      I have attached photos under Youngblood's folder showing how to
      attach wings and pads using ribbon sewn together to form loops of the
      appropriate size. This technique is basically what Cascade Design
      uses for their Therm-A-Rest Couple Kit. (In fact, the ribbon in the
      picture was salvaged from one of their kits. However, several months
      after destroying the Couple Kit I had a need for one... I just
      purchased some 7/8" ribbon from a fabric store and made a new one.)
      The stacked pads are the same width, I don't know how well it would
      work on pads that where not the same width.

      Youngblood