      From: Robert Moore [mailto:simva4040@...]
      Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 10:30 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock stands

      Chet-
      I bought and use a Walmart hammock stand..metal with a green coating, very solid, paid around 50$ via walmart.com for it...have used it to 'model' my underquilts and the Ponderosa/CrazyCreekCrib with it....so def. have used it with an HH, in fact kept the stand in my bedroom for the last year and slept in a hammock there as well. The green metal looks good to but hardly designer :)
      Medicine Man

      Chet Clocksin <cclocksin@...> wrote:
      Anyone have experience using a walmart hammock stand with a Speer or HH ?
      I'm wondering if it is high enough to work with these type of hammocks.

      Chet

      Do you Yahoo!?