      From: ra1@imrisk.com [mailto:ra1@imrisk.com]
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:10 AM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] TearInMosquitoNetting

      Needle and thread will work.  Better is a zigzag stitch with a machine about 3
      mm wide and 1 mm long.  If all the material is still there, a patch is probably
      not necessary.

      When I heard about the child playing in the hammock, I wondered how it might
      turn out.

      Rick

      Quoting canoetrip_2000 <firefly@eatel.net>:

      > It's official: The kids are now banned from the HH.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      bb324.jpg
      bb3f2.jpg