      From: Bror8588@... [mailto:Bror8588@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 12:41 PM
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: boat hammock

      In a message dated 12/1/03 11:34:29 Eastern Standard Time, ra1@... writes:

      I have considered hanging a hammock between the mast and the backstay of my 22
      foot sail boat - or perhaps from the boom.  However, I decided that was too
      crazy for even me.

      Rick

      I think a hammock hung from the Backstay to the mainstay would work. The boom should be tied off to the opposite side and secured.  Be sure to remember to enter and exit on the cockpit side of the Hammock unless you want to wake up quick with a swim.

      Skylander