3856Re: [Hammock Camping] Not a banana (starting out)

  • Coy
    Dec 1, 2003
      Most hammocks have a sweet spot, the position that gets you
      flattest. Some more than others. A Crazy Crib probably dont have
      much of one while a HH A-sym pretty much picks it for you.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Aguilera"
      <cwalpole@l...> wrote:
      > Is the Speer the only hammock with the "sweet pocket" for the
      feet? I'm getting a hammock for Christmas and I'm having a hard
      time deciding which one to go with.

      > Chris

      Service.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic