373RE: Hammock Camping Pee Bottle in Hammock

    Jan 29, 2003
      Message
      Maybe you should cut back on the caffine a bit Shane...Ha Ha...Ed
      Ah!  Well then that makes sense.  I hop in and out of my hammock so fast
      that it's like getting in and out of bed, so I was wondering why some folks
      seemed so lazy about it.  I usually get up about 2:00 AM and stay up until
      about 3:00.  I have never figured out why, but it has been noted by others.
      (http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/philosophy/thenight.htm)

      I have terrible insomnia anyway, but with a twist.  Either I lay down and
      pass out cold almost instantly, or I never sleep at all...

      I can also respect wanting to stay warm.  The cold can make everything
      unpleasant, and the north wind whistling through your crevice at 2 AM is
      pretty high on my list of things to avoid...

      Shane

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic