3478RE: Hammock Camping Re: Hammock Hangers Campout--Nov 22-23

    Nov 11, 2003
      Message
      Whitenight--the trail map went out today, but the PO was not operating due to the holiday.  I can also send a Hammock Camping book tomorrow.  You can pay $19.95 via PayPal w/ your credit card if you wish--I can send a PayPal invoice.  Or just let me know and I will call you tomorrow if you prefer.

      I only sent the trail map since it is the new one--very good and much better than the old guidebook.

      Ed

      Hammock Camping  (the book)  ISBN 0-9718594-4-2
      The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom
      also FREE Reports!  FREE Hammock Camping Newsletters!

      Speer Hammocks, Inc
      Camping Hammocks for the Adventure Traveler
      34 Clear Creek Road
      Marion, NC 28752-6407
      828.724.4444

      Hammock Camping News (Monthly e-zine)
      free online newsletter

      Hammock Camping-L (email List)
      a free open discussion group  Learn from the experts